B00, (SOUND) Get ready for some Halloween Fun. Go Slow!
Eerie Eats and Spirited Snacks On Halloween
1. Freeze gummy worms and other wiggly creatures into ice cubes. Float them in your party drinks or make a big splash in a punch bowl.
2. Bake apples in "blood." Core apples and place them in a microwave-safe tray. Pour cherry-flavored soda over, into, and all around the apples. Cover them with plastic wrap, poking a few holes in it so air can escape while cooking. Microwave according to the oven manufacturer's directions for baked potatoes.
3. Serve fiendish punch or spiced apple cider from a large hollowed-out pumpkin.
4. Carve a pumpkin serving bowl by cutting the top off a medium-sized pumpkin in a jagged design. Remove seeds and fleshy innards. Cut assorted veggies into bite-size servings to fit in your smashing new pumpkin bowl.
5. Serve dips and other fiendish snacks from smaller, hollowed-out pumpkins and gourds. Dry snacks will get gobbled up when served in tin pumpkin buckets standing in a row.
6. Roast pumpkin seeds. Remove the seeds from a pumpkin or two and wash thoroughly. Let them dry for a day on paper towels. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray. Spread seeds on the cookie sheet, and then spray them lightly with the vegetable oil cooking spray. Season with salt, dried salad dressing mix, or your favorite spices. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the seeds are lightly browned.
7. Treat guests to individual, edible jack-o'-lanterns. Cut the tops off large oranges and set them aside. Scoop out the centers, leaving a thick shell. Cut or draw a jack-o'-lantern face on each orange. Pack chocolate ice cream into the shells, and then gently set the orange tops back on. Put the oranges in the freezer for at least 3 hours before serving.
8. Make "grave" desserts. Use gray construction paper to cut out 4-6" headstones. Write the name of your guests on the headstones, along with a funny memorial to each person. Make instant chocolate pudding and once set, put in individual serving bowls. Then using a food processor, pulverize a package of chocolate sandwich cookies. Process until the mixture resembles rich dirt. Sprinkle liberally on top of each bowl of chocolate pudding. Decorate each with a headstone before serving.
More Eerie Eats and Spirited Snacks On Halloween Fun Scare.
Halloween Ghoulish Treats Recipies Icludes: Marshmellow Monsters Treat Recipie, Witches Goulash Brew Recipe Treat, The Graveyard Pop Recipie Treat, Screaming Treat of Goblins TofEE, RIP Sandwitch Halloween Treat, Fudgy Cookies Treat In The Shape Of Bats, Chocolate Treat Scary Spiders.